The company is a venture-backed technology company that is shaping the future of the world by designing and producing innovative robotic products that help other businesses scale. Our 2 products – Butler and Sorter – marry the best of hardware and software to help e-commerce and logistics companies reduce the time taken in getting orders to consumers’ homes, and reduce the time taken in replenishing store inventory. The Butler is the most advanced automated storage and order fulfilment system for piece-picking, while the Sorter is the best-in-class one-to-many sortation system for parcel consolidation and routing. We are a fast-growing team of 600+ people across offices in Gurgaon, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, and are actively looking to add to our team in Germany to better serve our clients in the region.
We are hiring a Country Head with proven “hunter” instincts to drive B2B lead generation and opportunity closure for our products in Germany. You will be one of the flag- bearers of our Europe team and are expected to become an expert on our target industries. You are a self-starter with an attention to detail, strong communication skills and a problem solver. Experience selling industrial automation solutions or products is not mandatory but a huge plus.
- Analyse e-commerce and logistics industry trends and client
- Develop and execute upon strategic customer account plans, including but not limited to the building of sustainable relationships with leading target industry clients in Germany
- Work with GreyOrange product experts to develop and deliver innovative warehouse automation solutions to our customers.
- Lead and grow a team of sales managers to “hunt” for new sales prospects and close
- Provide inputs to Marketing so as to define and execute sales campaigns, with the
ultimate goal of increasing sales.
- Help develop case studies and references of successful implementations to facilitate scalable sharing of insights with customers across the
- Identify and close deals within other relevant target markets and
- Work with limited resources; thrive in environments with rapidly-evolving process or structure.
- Bachelors, Masters or MBA
- 15 plus years of regional B2B sales in industry-leading companies in IT, Consulting or Solution Sales; track record of business development in Germany
- Track record of relationship building across customer organisational
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and writing
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving
- Business Proficiency in English and German
- Troubleshoot problems and communicate effectively across time zones and
- Ready to travel on short notice; flexibility to be outstation over weekends will be a plus
Please send your CV to tanyatodorova5 at gmail.com or use the form bellow: