Location: Frankfurt or Munich
- In your role as a .NET Architect you will play an important role within the development team and the customer representatives.
- Conception, design and (further) development of Windows-based application software for vehicle diagnostics using the .NET framework.
- Collaboration in the creation and (technical) qualification of requirements.
- Implementation of function extensions with the development team.
- Technical clarification and specification of customer requirements.
- Documentation of the software functionalities to be developed.
- Guide the distributed development team.
- Academic Background & IT history of experience with distributed teams in the development and design of complex software with the .NET Framework
- Experience as an architect in .NET development projects
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft development environment, Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Typically experience with vehicle bus systems (CAN, Flexray) and the corresponding development tools (eg from Vector)
Please email me your CV or use the form bellow: