Senior Application Engineer
Location: CHICAGO , IL
NO VISA Sponsorship
The Senior Applications Engineer is responsible for coordinating and implementing new components and upgrades to departmental applications. This position reviews, analyzes, evaluates and implements business systems and technical processes to support the Risk Management department. This position is responsible for ensuring the accurate documentation of user needs, program functions, and maintenance processes. The Senior Applications Engineer will coordinate the integration of the Risk Management applications with other systems such as Document Management (Imanage), Cost Recovery, Financial, Human Resources, and Client Services. Additional responsibilities include technology ownership of all application integration projects for the Risk Management group.
The Senior Applications Engineer has a leadership role in all Risk Management System related projects and efforts and will coordinate efforts between IT and Risk Management. The position will be instrumental in systems upgrades and conversions and actively manage the relationship with the Risk Management department.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Experience with Legalkey, Compulaw and/or Intapp Risk products preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading the implementation of Risk Management systems.
- Strong understanding of and functional knowledge of Risk Management for various business activities such as: Compliance, Conflicts, Court Docketing, Information Governance, New Business Intake, Preservation Orders, and Records Management.
Qualifications & Requirements
The Senior Applications Engineer must have a BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience with 5+ years experience of application development/support/configuration within the legal industry as well as 2+ year with Risk Management systems. SQL experience is preferred. Additional requirements include:
- Ability to take ownership of all technology related processes
- Ability to develop and interpret detailed system development specifications based on expert application knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent manual and electronic organisational skills.
- Logical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to develop, execute and document integration tests with interfacing applications.
- Excellent/proven oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organise and facilitate effective meetings with diverse audiences, including technologists, business users, and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively respond to all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
Please email me your CV or use the form bellow: