Telecom Mobile BSS Architects
Duration: 6 months / Location: Hatfield/Bristol
Job Description & Requirements
- Develop and deliver High-Level Solution Architecture (HLSA), corresponding UML artefacts (i.e. Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in support of documenting the program/project scoped IT business solution.
- Ensuring that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, (IT) technology & infrastructure roadmaps.
- Review and approve Functional Designs (FD) and Technical Designs (TD), Interface Specifications (IS) & Data Mappings for the IT business solution, liaising with cross-functional teams to achieve high-quality designs.
- Co-author Enterprise Architecture & operational impact assessments to assure the integrity, robustness & efficiency of the future E2E solutions while identifying opportunities to increase reusability and maximize cost synergies.
- Contribute in the shaping of the Enterprise Strategy (with focus on BSS/OSS Mobile domains) and other activities in order to maximize both personal effectiveness as well as organizational productivity.
- Define, create, communicate and maintain taxonomies, repositories, workflows, and IT governance processes that reflect industry best practices.
- Acts as the technical lead and authority throughout all project lifecycle stages; from assessment, design, build, test production.
- Strong Mobile domain experience
- Strong BSS solution design experience
If you want to apply for this position, please send your updated CV along with your
salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org